• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

A scary proposition

Steve in sunny Fla

Iron Butt
Industry Vendor
    For many folks, the idea of pulling your bike's brains out and sending them to me for a personality infusion is a pretty scary proposition. Based on the amount who have done it , I guess it's a surmountable obstacle  ;) . I just wanted everyone to know I'm here as I always have been; and I'm fully accessible to any questions you might have.

I would suggest you read "My Tuning Methodology" so you know how I tune and what I think is important. After reading that, you may have questions. Well, the way I feel about questions is that if you can coherently ask them, then they deserve a response, and I will give you the most honest answer I can.

Now understand, I will not give the "7 spices" in my linger lickin' chickin'. in other words, I won't be posting up my maps for you to peruse. But I will be transparent and honest about any aspect of dealing with me, from  how to request the info to ship your ECU, payment, the procedure, what to expect , what if there's a problem in shipping, or how the flash was made.

It is important to me that you know you are dealing with an honest and upright person. I have over a decade of providing services and products to the COG community, and my standards are as high now as they ever were. Hold me accountable in word and deed, I can stand the heat - in fact I live for it. Every bit of work that goes out of my shop has my name on it. I do not take that lightly, and it's no more or less than you should expect of me. Your support over these years has made Shoodaben Engineering successful, and I am always grateful for that.

Steve