• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Accessories

Smorti

Just sold my 2005 Concours 1000. Have 2 original windshield here, one from the 2005 in very good condition, and one from my 2001 Connie, which had small cracks developing around an upper drivers side mount hole. I'd like to get $125 for both NOT including shipping. Pictures available.
Scot ssmortier@att.net20200822_092251.jpg

Attachments

• 20200822_092302.jpg
    20200822_092302.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Let me know if they're still available....
Sorry, have only recently figured out how to sign back into the forum. Yes, I still have the Windshields available. I had trouble when they switched the website around. ssmortier@att.net if by chance you are still interested. They're sitting in a box ready to be shipped in my basement. I have not checked on shipping cost to your location yet.