• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

aftermarket exhaust

I am interisted in slip on exhaust for my "06" Dont want real loud, just more enjoyable than stock. polished stainless would be nice. Has anybody done this to theres and did you like the outcome. Thanks Kelly

Have you considered a bafflectomy? Search it out on the forums here if you haven't heard of it. I haven't done it but there's a lot who've been very pleased with it. There's also been a few that have gone with aftermarket exhausts, one of'em will chime in shortly no doubt.

Kelly, I did try the Cobra F1s'(no longer in production) and no matter what I did, they were LOUD. I was able to get a set of Holeshots from Dale Walker and a K&N air filter. Much better setup. So far I have not needed to rejet. The performance is there, I get reasonable gas mileage, and at a constant rpm the tone is close to stock. Things do change when you twist the volume control. ;p