• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Albuquerque or New Mexico C14 members

rippledub

Hello, my name is Mark and I am new to the Connie, just bought a 20011 C-14 and am loving it big time so far. What a great bike! I’m new around here on the forum and look forward to lots of good reading! I was wondering if there are any C14 owners here in Albuquerque or nearby? I’m getting ready to do a 15,000 mile service and am leaning toward doing it myself. So far I’m not getting good vibes from the local Kawasaki dealers here and in Santa Fe. Just me? Any good independent mechanics around in the area?
Looking forward to many great miles of smiles!  :) Hope to hear from someone in the area!

Welcome to the COG forum Mark!  We're glad you're here!  Looking at my membership directory, I see there are some folks in your area.  You might consider upgrading from a forum subscriber to a full club membership.  You'll get the Concourier magazine twice a year as well as being able to access club member only areas of the tech articles, past issues of the Concourier, discounts on club events, and last but certainly not least, you'll get a handbook that lists all of the club members and what they're willing to do for you all over the country.  Areas of help include roadside assist, camping on their property and even someone to talk to if you'd like.  All for $37.  It's well worth the money and helps keep COG around for the long haul.  Once again, welcome!

Attachments

• COG Membership Handbook Cover 2019.resized.jpg
    COG Membership Handbook Cover 2019.resized.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 94
Look up Red line. Ted Reichelt. Your AAD for new mexico based in albe, Alber, Allber. Friggen New Mexico.  :) Having a SW event in Death Valley April 3 through 5 if'n ya wanna. Ted is scheduled to be there.