• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Am I doing something wrong

JDM77

Street Cruiser
I have tried to post some photos of my poorboy balancer.  with no luck.  It :sign0085: is hell getting old.   

How are you trying to post the photos?

You either need to use a hosting site like webshots, smug photo, or other. Then provide the direct link in your post, to the photos. Or you need to load it to this site by using the additional options under the box when you are posting (this way has size constraints though).

I have been using additional options.  all  look ok when I post but I am not finding it on the form.  I have started 2 new topics on the subject with out any luck.  I am going to delete one photo and try it one more time before I give up. Bob I think you got it.  my file is to big. 

JDM, I feel your pain. I am having trouble getting the pic to size small enough. I will be looking for yours..........blanton

Would like to see your poorboy balancer JDM.  I have the poorboy version of trunk with drivers backrest........blanton