• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

AMA Museum Launch Party Sept 7th COGgers Unite!

byrdman

Hello All, As some of you may know, I am doing my 10,000 mile 10 Day Fundraiser Ride again this year. We have now partnered with the AMA and are having the Launch at the AMA Museum in Pickerington OH on Sunday September 7th. The Party is from 11-4 . We will be doing a group ride around the 270 loop before I continue on. I would LOVE to have some fellow COG members there with us. There will be free admission to the museum for fundraiser attendees, Live music, live auction, silent auction, 50/50 raffle, hot dogs and beverages. Also Riders who donate $20 will receive a T-shirt as well.  I will be writing a more detailed post in a couple of days regarding the fundraiser and ride, but wanted to let everyone about the actual Launch. So if you're looking for something to do on Sunday Sept 7th (just a couple of weeks away) I would greatly appreciate the support.  Seems to be very few Connies in the Columbus Area(or maybe they're just out ridin' far away!) Last year we raised over $10,000 for Kids 'n Kamp(with a good amount from cog members).  I'll list the website and FB links below, please feel Thanks Again.  Andrew
The address is: 13515 Yarmouth Rd, Pickerington, OH 43147

www.crowdrise.com/thejourneyofandrewbyrd
www.facebook.com/andrewbyrdsjourney
www.kidsnkamp.org

Awesome! Really Appreciate it. Should be a pretty good time. I'm getting lots of feed back from folks around Columbus that there will be a lot of bikes there.  It would be cool to have the Connies up front in the group ride!  :motonoises:  AB

Great!! We will leave out of the AMA at 3:15/3:30.  Get there a little earlier if ya can. I have a great band playing and the Live auction is at 2pm. Thanks for the support.

We spent some time last night at QSL Bike night promoting the AMA Launch Party, Sounds like there will be soon bike there for sure. The weather is supposed to be nice. I will want all the Connies up front with me! I just think this will be super cool!  3 DAYS!!

I was at the AMA museum just a few weeks ago, but things like this are not easily passed up.

I'll be there are well.

Dont know anyone, so look for the loner roaming around aimlessly.....

Haha. Thanks for making the trip. I hope to see lots of Connies there. (All riding out together)!!