• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

American BBQ (Rowley, MA) Meet n Greet - 9/16

WG

COG#4627
Join us for some smoked meats and more on the north shore.

Our venue is The American BBQ, 5 Railroad Ave, Rowley, MA at 1 pm.  The restaurant is located at the intersection of Railroad Ave and Main St (Route 1A) in Rowley, MA.

Although we will be ordering from the counter individually, we have been promised the back room so long as we "take care of the staff," who will be checking on us from time to time, so be prepared to throw a little in for a tip.

If you are planning to come, please register here: https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=244686&mo=9&tDate=%7Bd%20%272017-09-23%27%7D

We are putting together a north shore ride (I'm told by the locals that a Saturday ride after Labor Day shouldn't be too bad traffic-wise).  If you are planning to come on both the ride and stay for the M&G, please sign up for both so we can give the restaurant a "heads up" a week (or so) before hand.  Register for the ride here: https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=245155&mo=9&tDate=%7Bd%20%272017-09-23%27%7D

I was planning for this but my truck is down and working on that,,,,,

May still show up for food,,, but thats a maybe

A good time was had by all.

Attachments

• DSC07783-sm.jpg
    DSC07783-sm.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC07789-sm.jpg
    DSC07789-sm.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 92
Thank you Wayne and Maryann for hosting the ride and meet n greet.  It was a nice relaxing ride along the coast to many places we had never been and would love to return to explore further.    The "Zoo" was amazing, as were the view of the harbors and beaches. The food at American BBQ was affordable and scrumptious!  Tracey and I split a combo platter of ribs and pulled chicken; no room left for home made dessert (a reason to return!).  Great seeing Bruce G to round out the cog-dom. 

was stuck in my drive working on my truck,,, not sure ill make Lake George now either,,
I hate my life somedays

Gixerhp said:
was stuck in my drive working on my truck,,, not sure ill make Lake George now either,,
I hate my life somedays

Is there something that someone on this list might be able to lend a hand with?