• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

And Now For Something Completely Different.. AWD Motorcycles

Old news Jim...
AWD cycle's have been around for a long time.  This one for example is AWD

electric-unicycle.jpg

I think our very own Colin even has one LOL

MotorizedUnicycle.jpg

Rokon
http://youtu.be/gW1XqAxhOx4

Rokon also made the first automatic enduro bike RT-340 if I recall correctly.  At one point in New England, this was a bike to lust after.  Then Husky came out with their automatic.  Don't know of any competive automatics anymore.

Snarf said:
Old news Jim...
AWD cycle's have been around for a long time.  This one for example is AWD

electric-unicycle.jpg

I think our very own Colin even has one LOL

MotorizedUnicycle.jpg

That's cute, Chris, but that unit looks like it's fueled by methane.. Gonna have to pack allot of beans to keep it running!
Plus, strapping a GIVI to his backside might get a little uncomfortable. Heck, you're asking quite a bit of work from that
body region; Seating, fuel and storage...
                            :-\

BJ_CT said:
Rokon also made the first automatic enduro bike RT-340 if I recall correctly.  At one point in New England, this was a bike to lust after.  Then Husky came out with their automatic.  Don't know of any competive automatics anymore.

That is some serious low end torque! Now is SOP (Son of Pappy) would offer a week trip on wooded, mountain trails using these...