• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Annual February Brr-Ride Feb 11

Hey guys, Saturday is forecast for a high of 60 and sunny, starting at 41. Hope you’re planning on coming over!

Glad to see the sign ups!! The event is advertised as a motorcycle event on the RR page, so I hope to see new souls to recruit!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230206-194923-384.png
    Screenshot_20230206-194923-384.png
    1 MB · Views: 55
Forecast is a little scattered depending on where you look but it looks doable.

I'm bringing a cigar for use on the deck overlooking the river. And an umbrella to chase away the rain. I have the faith...

Too bad tomorrow is not going to have today’s weather. Looks like 4 wheels for me. Wet or cold is okay, but not both. Possible snow in N GA tomorrow night. Good grief.

Good morning to ride then it’s going downhill fast after lunch. Folks are on the way.

Fun time, just cold and wet.Thanks to Tom and Jennie Sills for bringing pizza and Woody the Wonder Dog.

I’m back in Gainesville. 11 attendees (I think). Great to everyone again. It’s been too long!

What would you think about a RTE in middle GA to Warner Robbins and a quick tour of the air museum in March?

(Just throwing it out there….)😉

Fun time, just cold and wet.Thanks to Tom and Jennie Sills for bringing pizza and Woody the Wonder Dog.

I’m back in Gainesville. 11 attendees (I think). Great to everyone again. It’s been too long!

What would you think about a RTE in middle GA to Warner Robbins and a quick tour of the air museum in March?

(Just throwing it out there….)😉
Hell yeah....!!! That sounds like a good plan Ron..