• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Another Kawasaki in my garage -ZX7R

chesco1400

Tricycle
I haven’t posted much since I joined the forum. Figured I would post a pic of this beautiful ZX7R I picked up back in June. I used to have one when I was in the Air Force in the 1990’s. In my mind I was reliving my 20’s 🤣 my wrists and back reminded me I’m not in my 20’s 😫!

I love the old school look. This one had 5k miles when I grabbed it off Craigslist.

Attachments

• 3DDDCB11-D108-4366-A29B-CB54EDF0E738.jpeg
    3DDDCB11-D108-4366-A29B-CB54EDF0E738.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 573DE9EE-2885-4159-AE0D-FFC9AC6B17F6.jpeg
    573DE9EE-2885-4159-AE0D-FFC9AC6B17F6.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 139
Sweet, I love those ZX7R's, grats XR!  :great: :great:

Any plans for it or ??  :popcorn:

Thanks!  I bought her from the original owner. He kept the bike stock except for a fender eliminator and an alarm that I removed, and it has a green chain. Only “mod” I really want to do right now is find a Muzzy slip-on ...which is proving to be difficult. The bike is almost flawless, 2 very small imperfections, so I want the exhaust to be of similar condition (new or mint).  I’d also consider a D&D pipe but they are equally hard to find.  I had a Muzzy back in the day. After being out of the loop for many years I was disappointed to find out Muzzy was sold and now only offers off road pipes and D&D makes Harley stuff 🙁🤷🏼‍♂️

All the Muzzy ZX7R and RR stuff is expensive / unobtanium.

For now I’m just taking some backroad rides here and there. The bike runs flawlessly and has badass induction noise 😎  I find myself standing in the garage every once in awhile just staring at it ☺️

By the way, your GSXR rescue thread was my inspiration to go find an old school sport bike 👍.

If you haven’t watched them already this “budget bike battle” series of videos is entertaining.
https://youtu.be/O0c7jCBSRwA

X_Romad said:
Thanks!  I bought her from the original owner. He kept the bike stock except for a fender eliminator and an alarm that I removed, and it has a green chain. Only “mod” I really want to do right now is find a Muzzy slip-on ...which is proving to be difficult. The bike is almost flawless, 2 very small imperfections, so I want the exhaust to be of similar condition (new or mint).  I’d also consider a D&D pipe but they are equally hard to find.  I had a Muzzy back in the day. After being out of the loop for many years I was disappointed to find out Muzzy was sold and now only offers off road pipes and D&D makes Harley stuff 🙁🤷🏼‍♂️

All the Muzzy ZX7R and RR stuff is expensive / unobtanium.

For now I’m just taking some backroad rides here and there. The bike runs flawlessly and has badass induction noise 😎  I find myself standing in the garage every once in awhile just staring at it ☺️

By the way, your GSXR rescue thread was my inspiration to go find an old school sport bike 👍.

Nice, happy to help and glad to hear it inspired you, old school is cool!  ;D  :great: