• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Any San Diego Riders???

I'm new to this Forum and wonder if there are any Concours owners in the area of Oceanside interested in day rides. I mostly ride solo but would be interested in meeting other like minded riders.

Hi George, Mark Hartman here your ever grateful SW Area Director. Yessir you have several members from the So Cal area from Ventura to SD. Your Assistant Area Directors are Russ Saunders and Jeff Hamilton out of the San Juan Capistrano area. They have a pretty active contact list and are active putting on day rides. Some great riding you have there. Love that Julian loop. I'll ping them and ask them to contact you. Lemme know if any questions.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD
2017 OTP Traveler

Were planning a ride this weekend, possible Mt Palomar and points north. I think we're at 4 riders. If your up for it your more than welcome

Sunday morning at the Temecula Shell on the west side of hey 79 on Front Street 9am.  I'd suggested  Palomar, Borrego Springs  (lunch) ldyllwild, temecula.. route still up for discussion.

Yep, that's the plan for tomorrow.  Join us if you can!  Also, PM me with your contact info and I'll add you to our e-mail list.

Well thanks for getting back to me on this. Unfortunately I missed this opportunity but maybe next time. I had off yesterday and mostly look at this site while at work. Funny thing about the trip to Borrego, I actually did that drive myself on Sunday only I was with my wife and daughter in the car. not as fun as the bike but still a nice day for a drive.

thanks all, i'll keep trying or if you care to contact me  directly at 8583444392. Leave a Text or voice mail since I rarely answer my phone due to solicitors.

Geroge