• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anybody Home?

Beachbumbiker

Is anyone getting responses from Murph? I've sent a couple emails over the last month requesting info and no response. Thanks.
Dave

Murph said:
Hey Dave

Cant say Ive seen them  send one to Oscar@murphskits.com

Murph

If you follow his direction, noted above, and stop sending p/m's which he won't see while he is doing his day job, you might get the response you need

I have already done this as requested by Murph.....sent email to Oscar@......no response.  Hence the final attempt with a PM.
As to why there's no response I have no idea.
But thanks for your suggestion.

MAN OF BLUES said:
Murph said:
Hey Dave

Murph

If you follow his direction, noted above, and stop sending p/m's which he won't see while he is doing his day job, you might get the response you need

Dave_Wilton said:
I have already done this as requested by Murph.....sent email to Oscar@......no response.  Hence the final attempt with a PM.
As to why there's no response I have no idea.
But thanks for your suggestion.

MAN OF BLUES said:
Murph said:
Hey Dave

Murph

No problem, sorry,
He does have a fulltime day job, that often keeps him tied to his work for many odd weeks, and many odd hours, depending on his schedule... he should get back to ya shortly.

You can try calling, he has contact phone inf at the bottom of this page on his site...
https://www.murphskits.com/contact_us.php?action=success

Murph...Order made today for the risers. Please check your emails for shipping address. There was a problem in your site inserting it.
Dave