• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Anyone interested in planning a spring ride?

alexrueckert

Big Wheel
Will post dates as weather gets warmer. Who would be interested in meeting in Elkins Wv, and riding 33 to 220 to Moorefield? It’s about a two hour ride one way, with a couple mountains and a bunch of curvy roads to enjoy!

If I lived closer to the start, I would be all about it. Love those roads.  :motonoises: Contact your AAD for help putting together a ride if this doesn’t pan out. Great idea.

I ride down from PA several times a year. 28/55 from Petersburg, then 33 over Judy Gap to 220, then south to 250 and over into Staunton to stay for a night or two. Sometimes south all the way to 39 and come up into Staunton from 252, or 28 to 250 and just take 250 the whole way. No shortage of good roads there.

Alex - full club members have the resources of the club available to help them organize and promote an activity. This includes organizing rides and activities and having them added to the club's event calendar to promote it. The club can use some one in the VA area to help create more member activities. Please consider becoming a full club member.