• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

April 14th Newburgh, NY - Meet & Greet

Cap'n Bob

Well here's my thread for this months Newburgh (NY) meet & greet. It's this Saturday at the Neptune diner in Newburgh (just around the corner from the Gateway). Remember there is a new diner this month. Here's a link to that thread if you haven't seen it:

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,32587.0.html

And of course a link to the posting on the calender of events.

http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=161392&mo=4&tDate=%7Bd%20%272012%2D04%2D09%27%7D

We start these at 11AM. But a lot of times folks are there earlier. So maybe tire kicking time in the parking lot after, or a ride. You just never know what's in store for you.  :)

Wish I could make it, but Tom and I are going to work to finish getting my bike back together and ready for the season... :) 

Registered and planning to be there.  But overtime at work takes priority, so I can pay for my trip to the National.  So I sort of hope to see you, and sort of hope not to.  :nananana:

The weather looks to be nice on Saturday. And after lunch, you have the option to ride, kick tires and BS in the parking lot, and/or I think there's a carnival just down the road at the Newburgh mall (if your into fried dough and stuff like that).  :)

I'll see you there. Weather looks to be great today. And it will be good to see you again Wayne (and the rest of y'all).  :-*

Have a good time and wish I could be there, but I'll be riding around the parking lot  :motonoises:

Well we had a pretty good showing today for the first meet & greet at the new location for our Newburgh meet & greet. The Neptune Diner doesn't quite have as good a parking lot as the Gateway does. But it's does the job and the food was really good. Everyone I spoke with seemed to enjoy their lunch. This is a very good sign.
    We had 15 people from three states, come for the meet & greet.  The Neptune was clean and comfortable. The food was IMO, excellent. And the restaurant staff was friendly and professional. They made us feel welcome and took good care of us.  So all in all I am very happy with our first  meet & greet at the Neptune.
    I want to say thank you to all that came (even if Jon was still pretty late!).  ::)  I also hope the the VanPelt's and Nevin's had a good time at Motorcyclepedia afterwards. Hopefully we'll see them again. It's a shame I didn't get to speak with them as much as I would have liked. But I understand that they were one a schedule.
  Anyway, it looks like we'll go back to the Neptune. Even if we have to line the bikes up near the dumpster.  :))

:sign0098: Bob!  :bravo_2: Two thumbs :13: up for the new location! 
Now we can all come for the food as well as the company.  :hee20hee20hee:​

I'm just hoping we'll have a descent turn out for the (NJ-NY) Sloatsburg Meet & Greet - 11 AM, this Sunday, April 22nd.  (Shameless plug.)