• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Back Riding in Michigan After 33 Years Off

rlievenski4555

Hello to all!

I just bought a gorgeous 2009 Concours and can’t wait to get her on the road this spring. Glad to have my membership in COG to meet new friends and get all the information I need.

Regards,

Rob

Hello to all!

I just bought a gorgeous 2009 Concours and can’t wait to get her on the road this spring. Glad to have my membership in COG to meet new friends and get all the information I need.

Regards,

Rob
Welcome sir. I took 32 year “recess” before I got back in. Come out and play!
Ron

Rob - Welcome to COG. C-10’s we’re a tremendous value previously and this carries through even more so today!

Enjoy the machine, see the tech pages, read lots of experiences from others and contribute yours!

Wayne, Carol & Blue

Hello to all!

Regards,

Rob

Welcome aboard Rob! Great choice on your new ride! I had a long hiatus from riding too and got started about a year ago with a new ‘21. I’m very happy with my choice as I’m pretty sure you will be too.

You're in for a treat. There's more technical information (and commentary about relevant topics affecting riders) than you can shake a stick at.

Keep in mind that you shouldn't take anything personally if it rubs you the wrong way. Everyone is super thoughtful, even if it doesn't sound like it all the time. LOL :^ )

Cheers, AB
004A97FB-71E7-4496-A915-E894CE1EC870.jpeg

Welcome aboard Rob! Great choice on your new ride! I had a long hiatus from riding too and got started about a year ago with a new ‘21. I’m very happy with my choice as I’m pretty sure you will be too.

You're in for a treat. There's more technical information (and commentary about relevant topics affecting riders) than you can shake a stick at.

Keep in mind that you shouldn't take anything personally if it rubs you the wrong way. Everyone is super thoughtful, even if it doesn't sound like it all the time. LOL :^ )

Cheers, AB
View attachment 31595
Thanks so much for the kind comments. Your bike is absolutely stunning by the way!

Welcome Rob.
I just got back to a C14 after a 10 year break on a BMW. Got a 2009 like yourself. Check out the pic. 👍
I’m looking forward to some practice of slow maneuvers and emerg braking soon as the roads clear.

My first Kawi was a 99 c10. Barney purple. I liked is but prefer the 09 candy.

😀

Attachments

• F6638B88-4CC0-4F0D-88E6-3A3789353EF4.jpeg
    F6638B88-4CC0-4F0D-88E6-3A3789353EF4.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 991B297F-48C4-4ED4-BFBB-7B1D7FE417CB.jpeg
    991B297F-48C4-4ED4-BFBB-7B1D7FE417CB.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 83