• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Barber Vintage Festival (15th Annual) Oct 3 - 6, 2019

motocommuter

Ok, the 15th annual Barber Vintage Festival is scheduled for October 3 - 6, 2019. Tickets go on sale June 11th ( Purchase your camping spot and three day event ticket online at: http://barberracingevents.com ) . If camping, you must purchase a 3 day event ticket. Camp COG is resurrected in Camping Lot B, spots are first come, first serve. The majority of us get there when the gates open on Thursday (October 3) and lay claim to our area.

Randy Gardner and I will set up a camp kitchen and have dinner (Thursday, Friday & Saturday). You are welcome to cook your own breakfast and/or lunch but many of us are museum members (which provides breakfast & lunch) or eat a one of the many food vendors around the track. WE WILL HAVE COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!!! COG registration is free, we just want an estimated number of attendees so we can have enough food. We set out a donation bucket for everyone to contribute in order to cover the food for dinner and the two dedicated spots.

We will have a dedicated camp spot for the kitchen and one for the fire pit. Camp spots are 20' x 20' and Lot B is the tenting section but you can camp in what ever you want as long as it fits in the camp spot. We set up in the general area every year, after entering Lot B, go about 2/3's of the way down, turn right and go towards the back, just before a row of port-o-lets. Lot B does have shower trailers and plenty of port-o-lets.

If you have any questions, please post them up and we will answer them.

COG Registration Link: http://www.cog-online.org/ClubPortal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&eventID=257660

Barber (Camp & Event Ticket): http://barberracingevents.com

This is one of the easiest places to tent-camp if you've never done it before. Having a group pooling their resources helps with everything from site security to grub to help in case of weather or mechanical issues.

I've missed it very much, but now my leg works again and I wanna go!

coffee_brake said:
This is one of the easiest places to tent-camp if you've never done it before. Having a group pooling their resources helps with everything from site security to grub to help in case of weather or mechanical issues.

You need to!!! You are our ringer for the slow drags!!

MotoCommuter said:
coffee_brake said:

You need to!!! You are our ringer for the slow drags!!

:great:

just got my tickets, the motorhome camping was already sold out.
lot B it is.  I had hoped to get some use out of the toyhauler that sits at the house.

Max said:
coffee_brake said:
Oh yes, gotta compete on the big gal!
we will put you on my KLR and watch the mayhem. the scooters wont stand a chance.

KLR will make quite a contender too. It's the long travel on the front end of those that you have to learn to work around.

Tickets purchased but plans remain tentative. Family shindig the next weekend could intervene. Stay tuned....

We might be able to work in a rider or two as long as your tent is not huge. PM me and as we get closer I’ll let you know. Also, we usually have one or two who’s live will interfere with attending and will need to get rid of there camping spot.

Camping pass and 3-day ticket purchased, COG registration complete. :beerchug:
Please add me to the evening meal planning.
Look forward to seeing all you guys again.
Hopefully it will be a little cooler this year.
Be safe!

K Gee

Man. I'm late to the signups. If I don't get a camping pass I guess I can't even get into the camping area can I....Hanging out w the crew at night around the fire is half the fun. If I can't get in the camping area.....Any ideas? Anything I don't know? :'(

Douglas said:
Man. I'm late to the signups. If I don't get a camping pass I guess I can't even get into the camping area can I....Hanging out w the crew at night around the fire is half the fun. If I can't get in the camping area.....Any ideas? Anything I don't know? :'(

Doug, get the 3 day pass, we will get you into the camping area  :great: 

Pitter Patter, Let’s Get Atter!!

Only 12 have signed up for the head count for dinner. If your going, sign up on the COG link above so we know how much food to prepare for dinner. No sign in no din din.

Douglas said:
Who here bought the museum pass? Paddock Club Sports Grille ticket?

Myself, Rocky, Phil and Randy are museum members (Turn 9) so we usually do breakfast and lunch at the museum.

If anyone’s on the fence or suddenly wants to go, we might have an extra Lot B camping pass available.

Also, please register by tomorrow if you want dinner as we are purchasing the food this weekend.

I will be heading out early in the morning and picking up Konehead (Pat) and ETA noon Barber time  :great:

See youse guys soon  :beerchug:

Want to sent out a big thank you to Kurt, Randy and all the others for helping put together a great campsite for us all to enjoy.
The food, friendship and cigars were awesome.

Kim

Buzzard said:
Want to sent out a big thank you to Kurt, Randy and all the others for helping put together a great campsite for us all to enjoy.
The food, friendship and cigars were awesome.

Kim

I will 2nd that, Kurt and Randy did a great job of keeping us fed  :beerchug:  Thanks guys