• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Battery # for TPM battery?

Viper

Need to replace the TPM batt. Need part number for the one with the tabs already on it, please.

I'm pretty sure it's Panasonic CR2032L/F1N, I'm positive the CR2032 is right. I do remember one of the tabs has to be bent towards one side, somebody will come along & correct me if I'm wrong.

OK you guys just talked me into replacing the TPM batteries---I'm pretty sure my 2012 Connie has the older version sensors -----after the tires are off are there any "tricks" to replacing batteries?TPM.JPG

I used these and they worked well. You do need to bend the tabs, but that is easy.

I used these and they worked well. You do need to bend the tabs, but that is easy.

Sorry, about the three quotes, I cannot get the link to show any battery availability from there. Maybe a change in stock. In any case, the Canadian site does not seem to handle any batts.

Batterys finally sourced on Amazon. Reasonably priced. Thanks again for the help.
Be careful buying batteries like these on Amazon. I've had "stale" ones more than once. That's why I like DigiKey, they are a Panasonic distributor and they are "fresh" from them.

I recently ordered some CR2032/VCN from Digikey. These batteries have had supply issues, and I ordered a few more than I needed in case the leads got messed up during install. I will give any extras I have to full COG members if we meet up at an event - let me know to bring them. Mailing lithium batteries is a PITA.