• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Battery tender

mjsrmiller9825

I was putting a new battery in my 09 C14 this afternoon. At some time previous owner had a shop install the battery I removed along with a battery tender. The tender wire lead was smashed under the metal cover and perilously close to exposing wire. I looked for a way to route it out without smashing it again and ran it toward rear of bike through a little groove. Am I missing an easy route out for it? Not crazy about how it now exits. Pretty uneasy about the way it was before with potential shorting out and kind of close to fuel. Any advice appreciated. Thanks