• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Been 5 years - sold bike - Staying around.

ifilrxs

Tricycle
Been 5 years since I got back into riding after 25 year lay-off.  A friend talked me into
an inexpensive sport tourer (2006 c 10).  At 5'7" and 170 lbs there was a learning curve.
But it didn't take me long to really enjoy it. Also, this forum is the best anywhere.  Plan
on renewing membership and visiting on line and maybe one day meeting some of you.

Oh- I should be getting new ride this week - ordered a 2011 RT 1200.

Thanks for everything - I've always gotten quick answers and opinions that are very helpful.

Clayton

Congrats on your new RT! Great bike, wishing you many miles of enjoyment.. Bring it up to
Vermont next year for the National! Hope to meet you there.  8)

Walker18 said:
Congrats on your new RT! Great bike, wishing you many miles of enjoyment.. Bring it up to
Vermont next year for the National! Hope to meet you there.  8)
Yeah, +1