• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bell SRT Modular Transmit Hi-Viz helmet - 3XL - $200

starwars1138

I've got a 3XL Bell Modular SRT Hi-viz Transmit helmet I bought last summer. I love everything about it - the fit is great, the padding is comfy, the fit and finish is solid and all the features are tight, well-made and easy to use... just a great helmet.

Unfortunately after about an hour, my ears hurt pretty bad. I eventually went with an HJC modular a couple months back and while it doesn't feel as substantial and well made a helmet, I can wear it all day without any ear issues at all.

I'd love to sell the Bell. Its in fantastic shape. Never dropped or even banged into anything. It has maybe 600 miles on it. It would've had less but I REALLY wanted to make it work - sadly my dumbo ears just wouldn't cooperate.

I think I paid $369 from Revzilla last summer. I'd really like to get $200 for it.