• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Birthday Bike!

coffee_brake

It's a ratty old FZ6 but mechanically sound. Picked it up on my birthday (45!), gonna let go of the Ninja 300 that was crucial in getting me back on two wheels while I was healing from that broken ankle last year. Maybe I'll call it Bonz.

No pics yet, it's very ugly. At least it's blue....

Congrats on the new addition Jenn!  I almost bought one of those last winter as a project bike.

Jen, sounds like a track bike :great:
I've gotten the bug to find something similar, maybe even without a title. The track bug has bitten, but I'm still trying to figure out if I can/should do it.
And.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!  :beerchug:

Jorge said:
I've gotten the bug to find something similar, maybe even without a title. The track bug has bitten, but I'm still trying to figure out if I can/should do it.

Life is short...TRAAAAACK.....

Jorge said:

Your wife says go find yourself a track bike!  :) :) :)  You should do it.

Irene

funsize said:
Jorge said:

Your wife says go find yourself a track bike!  :) :) :)  You should do it.

Irene

:)) :)) :)) >:D >:D :)) :)) :)) :great: :great: :great:
see, there ya go Jorge... go directly to the M/C Trader page.. do not hesitate... when a wife says "go", you just gotta...

that's how I ended up with all my Concours'... I'm talking like "15 minutes after the GO" I was on the way to the dealership..
I sure love my wife... :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :) :) :) :)