• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Blessing in Hell

dragon

Training Wheels
Is anyone going to the bike blessing in Hell MI on June 3rd?

Looks like a nice 200 mi ride for me. >:D

If you knew my ex-wife then you know I've spent enough time in Hell already.  No need to re-visit. :'(

We visited Hell, Gand Cayman Island, in the Bahamas.  I sent my mother-in-law a postcard that said, "Wish you were here".  She didn't seem too amused.

Actually, they've put down new blacktop on Doyle rd thru Hell, so it's a pretty nice ride now. Before, not only did it pass thru Hell, but it was bumpy as hell too! Good routes all around there, ie; Waterloo Rec area, Dexter Trail, M36, etc.... Oh, the Dam Site Inn in Hell serves up a decent burger also.