• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Blue C14s

Not enough. I recall sitting on a blue 2010 new in a show room and really liking it. And then buying the Atomic Silver 2011 the next year, which I also like.

Oops lol my bad... not a blue color in 2016.. 2010 and as u politely mentioned the 2017 in candy imperial blue. Its funny my 2010 isnt bkue

Attachments

• 20191115_130558.jpg
    20191115_130558.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 95
Look at the Link that Keith posted.

You will notice that Kawasaki only made the Candy Cardinal Red in 2014.
Notice how much it stands out!!

{I found this in a company memo from Kawasaki)
ie; That color was only used once as it was "so fast, they were afraid to make more".

In my HUMBLE/UNBIASED opinion: The Candy Cardinal Red is not only the fastest, it's the best looking. 😆

Glad I could settle the argument.

Ride safe, Ted

No no no.... ted! My corvette atomic orange was an EXPERIMENTAL color, that proved so much faster than the candy cardinal red, that they chose not to produce it for safety reasons.

C'mon Really now
I thought it was common knowledge, BLACK is the fastest color.
SO fast it can create its own blackhole in the universe.
Nick
Black
2014 C-14

{I found this in a company memo from Kawasaki)
ie; That color was only used once as it was "so fast, they were afraid to make more".

In my HUMBLE/UNBIASED opinion: The Candy Cardinal Red is not only the fastest, it's the best looking. 😆

Ride safe, Ted
So why is it that when I get behind you you're always in my way because you're going so slow? 🤣