• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BOUGHT! - C10 Red OEM Rear Rack Cover - BOUGHT!

Stasch

I have a project in process - combining two C10's to make one.  Selling and trading stuff to help the project.

See separate threads for the stuff for sale or trade.
===================================================

I need an OEM rack cover from:

'87 C10 - Canada only - Candy Wine Red
'88 C10 - Candy Wine Red

PM or email:  stan dot visser at sbcglobal dot net

Congratulations on your "Project in Process"!

I have a rear top cover from my 1987 parts bike.  I've seen the color listed as both "candy wine red" and "wineberry red".  Good condition, 7 out of 10.  No cracks in plastic, hole alignment is intact, has a few scratches/dings that do not affect the integrity of cover.  Yours for 20.00 including s/h.

Lots of other oem parts from same bike if interested.

I have an '88 parts bike with an almost complete body to be donating to an '05.  The one part I'm still looking for is a '94 - '06 upper inner fairing - the black plastic shroud around the newer style instrument cluster.

The '88 parts I'm transferring are in really nice shape.  Are the scratches / dings you mention significant appearance issue?  Are they minor scratches that might rub out?