• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Breakfast Run Sunday, July 3rd! Southern California! Let's start the Fireworks early!

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
Jack Provda and I started the Breakfast Run that we ride almost every Sunday many months ago. So I thought why not put it on the Calendar for a reminder for other riders in the area to please join in! Plus it looks like we are busy in the Southwest planning rides! The Calendar version is the first Sunday of each month. This the 8th BR coming up this Sunday, July 3rd. Come on out and participate! What better way to get ready for our nations birthday! Breakfast is at 8:30am at the Landing Zone Cafe in Lake Elsinore and then KSU at 9:30am. We usually have breakfast but if you only want to ride that's great too! I hope we have many riders participate in this really fun ride! It's not an all day ride....we usually are home by 1-2pm. Register on the Event Calendar which has all the information you need. See you all soon! :cool: (y)

Fantastic Breakfast Run today in near perfect California weather! Breakfast was tasty and roads were very fun! Jay, Jeremy, Norm, Ted and myself were the riders and we started the fireworks early!! Spirited riding and breaks that were full of good conversation. here's some pictures of today's fun from Jay and Russ. Happy 4th of July Everyone!
Picture 1- Jay, Jeremy, Norm, Russ and Ted Picture 2-Jeremy, Ted, Norm and Russ Picture 3- Landing Zone Cafe Posing at the table! Picture 4- parking lot in front of Landing Zone Cafe Picture 5- Ride talk between Norm and Ted

Attachments

• BRJ5.jpg
    BRJ5.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 82
  • BRJ6.jpg
    BRJ6.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 82
  • BRJ7.jpg
    BRJ7.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 81
  • BRJ1.JPG
    BRJ1.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 79
  • BRJ2.JPG
    BRJ2.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 78
More Breakfast Run pictures!

Picture 1- A stop in the shade! Picture 2- Final stop of the day...We all head home from here. Fantastic day! Great way to spend a Sunday morning before the holiday!

Attachments

• BRJ3.JPG
    BRJ3.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 79
  • BRJ4.JPG
    BRJ4.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 80