• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bridge Day, Webster Springs WV Oct 16-17, 2020

gsjay

Bridge Day has been cancelled for this year…………….

But we’re going to Webster Springs anyhow. Great riding,nice motel and good friends. All welcome to join in.

Mineral Springs Motel
Webster Springs, WV
304 847 5305
http://www.mineralspringsmotel.net/

I spoke to Randy at the motel. He’ll have rooms for us. It’s best to call around 9:00 AM to catch him.
Tell him you're with Jason's group.
See you there.
Jason
COG 32

The last couple of years we didn't even go over to the bridge. It's a great region to ride and the motel is a nice set up! Campfire by the creek, steaks on the grill.............good times.
jason

Can't make the ride this year, but if anyone is thinking about it, just do it. The area offers an endless supply of great roads, and Jason knows all the good eating establishments.

Don, with you coming I think we're at 11 or 12 attending.............should be fun.
Over 200 people viewed this thead and only you and Dave even commented............
I can't believe we can't attract any other COGGERS.
Maybe it's my breath?
jason

Now that you've planted Bridge Day on my bucket list I'll have to keep an eye out. I'm not sure I want to watch people jump.