• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Brrrr Ride 11/09/17 - 11/12/17

Tommyhof

Brrrrr Ride [VA]
Join us for the annual Brrrr Ride.
We will camp at the Natural Bridge KOA (cabins available - recommend early reservations). http://www.koakampgrounds.com/where/va/46144.htm
We usually meet for breakfast and dinner at the Pink Cadillac.
Organized rides are planned for Friday (11/10/17) and Saturday (11/11/17).
If you're not interested in camping the closest motel is the Budget Inn, 4331 South Lee Highway, Natural Bridge, VA (540-291-2896

Dusty_Strom said:
Me and my SENA are IN!

CPAP too ..... :great:

I plan on being there too, but screw the CCrap. I have an appointment shortly before the event, and I'm telling the doc that I'll be (according to Jason) primitive camping - no 120 VAC available.

Jack how are you! Blasted down Thursday and had two great days of riding before the 11 hours home today. The riding and company made the trip worth while. Great seeing everyone.

Good time at the BRRR ride small turnout put the highlight was riding over to see Guy Young the man that made COG a riding club not a key board ride club.