• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler May 2023 dates?

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
I am hoping to go! It would be a good break before the National Rally begins about a month later. I possibly will be traveling to the Canyonville area on the way home to check out how everything is shaping up for the big rally in June. :) :cool: (y)

ADVTRACKER

Will make reservations. By the way, if anyone wants to follow my upcoming Colombia, Central America, Mexico trip on my Yamaha T7, here's a link to my blog. Flying down to Bogota Feb 7th to meet my bike which is being air freighted there.

arrowlane

I have contacted the resort and cater and should have information and registration up by the end of the week. It sure is nice here in Arizona