• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

BUN COOLER UPDATE, WE ARE MOVING FORWARD as of 3/31/2020

Re: Bun Cooler cancelled.
« Reply #11 on: Today at 03:08:39 am »
Hold on the Bun Cooler is not canceled, we are going to wait until the middle of April to find out whether we move the date or continue with the same date. we may run into a snag with food but at this point we want to move forward with the Bun cooler there just may be a delay in when It Takes Place. Kari and Bruce are going to contact the resort and talk with Resort to let them know that the individuals will cancel on there own.
if anybody wants to Cancel the reservations they’re welcome to, but at this time we’re not advising anybody to cancel the reservations.
As for registration we will not be accepting any registration until closer to the end of April that way we know for sure whether it’s moving forward or being set up for a new date to have the Bun cooler, but we do not plan on canceling at this time or moving it. :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :)
« Last Edit: Today at 03:24:35 am by dirt_biker »

Well, based on Jim’s post that the event was cancelled, I cancelled my room yesterday. I’ll just wait and see what you all decide to do and when.

Being new to the NWAD position I was unaware that once an event has been canceled that it cannot be continued,
And so with that I’m gonna have to apologize to everybody in regard to miss leading them.
  but the event is CANCELED.  :'( :truce: :truce: :truce: :truce:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(,
There may a replacement meet and greet ride later in the year to replace the Bun cooler we shall see thank you for your understanding sincerely Craige Scott NWAD.  :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: