• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C10 Owner's Manual - GONE

Jorge

I ran across the owners manual for my C10 that I killed three years ago.
Anyone need it?  I can throw it in an regular envelope and mail it to you.
nice, boring reading for the lockdown - LOL
Post here that you want it and PM me your address. Preference given to COG members.

Jorge

Hey Jorge
I'll take the manual.  Here's my address.

Paul Holman
537 19th St
Tell City, IN  47586

Thank you sir!

you're welcome.
I expect we'll meet in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
We've been through your area, several years ago when we took a 3 day weekend and spent a night in the area and ate at the Overlook.
Beautiful country!!

The view from the overlook is as good as it gets!  Buzzards roost has quite the view as well.  Let me know if you're ever coming this way.

thanks... will do.
I ready about Buzzard's Roost about a week ago on an RV forum as one of the best free campsites in the country. Paved access, and the views. No facilities, but that's OK.
Thanks for the reminder.
See you around!