• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 accessories

gabriel2004

Hello all!,

I have a couple of random accessories available after cleaning out my closet. I have a stock 2008 seat frame to be used if someone wants to invest in a seat that has a solid frame and wanted to make a custom seat. The foam is in rough shape and the cover is nonexistent (DM if you want photos). Willing to sell for my time ($50) and you can pick up shipping. Secondly I have a used pair of alpine stars SVX riding boots. I bought used and unfortunately didn't fit me well. (Damn those european shoe sizes!) Boots are in good to average condition and have been used a few times (Size 11) Asking $50 and you can cover the cost of shipping. Pictures available upon request. If you want both I can do $75 and you guessed it, you pick up the shipping cost :) Thanks for looking.