• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 - AST Passenger lowering pegs

adrexco

Advanced Sport Touring passenger lowering peg brackets complete with the Yamaha style rubber topped pegs. Just remove the original peg pin and replace. These came off my 2012 C14. $70 +shipping or best offer.

Advanced Sport Touring passenger lowering peg brackets complete with the Yamaha style rubber topped pegs. Just remove the original peg pin and replace. These came off my 2012 C14. $70 +shipping or best offer.
What are these Yamaha rubber pegs you speak of, how would I find them?

FTB530, C-10 pegs will work as well have those on my 09 for the wife.
By the way ate at Huckleberry's on my way thru your area not bad food.

FTB: I'm using Suzuki pegs on mine that I bought from China several years ago.
I wanted rubber on the rear pegs for my wife to be comfortable and decided to experiment.
Worked so well that I put a set on the front to match them.

Here is a set from A FJR. Might be what he used..

Here is a set from China if you want to wait for shipment and experiment.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited: