• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

C14 Highway pegs

Anyone know about highway pegs for the C14. I did a 1500 mi trip to AR this past weekend. I solved the heat problem by wearing chaps. In doing 400+ mi days my knees need a stretch. I've done a search on this forum and the internet for highway pegs and have not found any. I have orderd a CeeBailey Ultra Tour Windshield and some bar risers to make the ride more comfortable. Other than that it was a greaaaaaat ride. Bill Lockhart 02 GL1800 09 C14

If someone would just drop one off (with keys, please) I'll get on it. And a trailer hitch... and tip-over protection that doesn't cost $500 and probably some other parts I don't "see" right now. but....still no bike.... http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png

I am considering lowering my footpegs. Not sure about the cornering clearance though. Did you say you have bar risers also? Did they bring them back towards you any also? thanks

(quote) I am considering lowering my footpegs. Not sure about the cornering clearance though. Did you say you have bar risers also? Did they bring them back towards you any also? thanks (quote) Some people have been using the Buell Ulysses foot pegs. They are lower with a downward angle, much more like I ride anyway. They are lower, but have sorter peg scrapers on them. So they drag zone is almost the same. I plan on doing this myself. They cost about $40. But you do have to drill the hole for the pin slightly. The only possible down side could be a hair bit of vibration might be on the ball of your foot. Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2003375907710792664_th.jpg

Murph's kits has good lowered pegs for the driver. Gives you another 1 1/2 inch of leg room. Though the rear break pedal is difficult to properly adjust. Up

DEAR BILL: YES I HAVE A SET OF HIGHWAY PEGS ON MY 08 C14.I WILL POST PICTURES FOR YOU IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SO ON THE FOURM. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST RIGHT NOW THOUGH. I AM WORKING NOW AND WILL BE GOING THIS THURSDAY (12/8/09) TO THE EAST COAST RIDE/DIVE GET TOGETHER IN FLORIDA. I AM LOCATED IN SOUTH LOUISIANA. THEY DO HELP A LOT TO BE ABLE TO STRECH OUT YOUR LEGS THOUGH THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. TILL THAN SLIVER DRAGON STEVEC13

mc ent oxnad ca has crash bars .. i have a set and use them to move my legs around send me a email and ill send u pic reiner49@cox.net

This would be interesting to see if someone could post up some pictures. If not can you email me @ ovoidious@hotmail.com Thanks, Ron

BILL I WILL BE HAPPY TO E-MAIL YOU SOME PICTURES OF MY FOWARD PEGS IF YOU SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. I HAVENT FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES ON THE FOURM YET. I GUESS I NEED DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU LIVE IN LOUISIANA MABY I CON COME BY AND SHOW YOU. I JUST CAME BACK FROM A 2430 MILE LOOP IN 4 DAYS AND THEY HELPED A LOT. SENCERLY STEVE SILVER DRAGON stevec13@hotmail.com

I would sure like to see how highway pegs are mounted on the C14. sreinschmidt@comcast.net Steve COG# 9143, '10 C14 ABS, '97 Valkyrie, '02 DR650

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO POST PICTURES TO THIS FOURM? THAT WAY I COULD HAVE THEM FOR EVERYONE. SILVER DRAGON

DEAR BUSTER: I WILL E-MAIL YOU THE PICTURES IF YOU SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, OR EXPLAIN TO ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO POST PICTURES ON THIS FOURM. SILVER DRAGON

ok evey one major updates for your c14 1st highway pegs yes they work 2 lowerlinks with hd adjustabile foot pegs rock .. and not but least for the pass your bride will love u later floor boards so they can relax and be comfey need pics email me reiner49@cox.net or 5202408953