• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Cam Tensioner bolt spacing

zrxmax

Pistons, Cams, and Valves!
What is the distance between bolts that mount the cam chain tensioner on a 2010 C 14? Is it 33mm or 44mm?

Thank you Speedy... I can order one now... then install it... and then see if it gets rid of the noise rattle upon start up.

Thank you Speedy... I can order one now... then install it... and then see if it gets rid of the noise rattle upon start up.
What 'one' did you order? A manual CCT or just another OEM . With a manual CCT you will not have a rattle..... guaranteed.

Look for a ZX14 manual tensioner: I think this is it? Please have someone double check my link. It might be the wrong year. I think a 2010-2012 ZX14a is the year you are looking for. APE zx14 cam chain tensioner