• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Camping and RV Options @ 2023 National

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Reservations are open for all Camping & RV options at the 2023 National - Details and Reservation Links

All Camping, RV and Lodging options for the 2023 National are in a one mile radius of Rally Central

Shuttle service to and from Rally Central is available at all Camping and RV options

Seven Feathers RV Resort
A beautiful, modern, well kept RV resort with tons of amenities and facilities (inc pools, free wifi and cable, etc). If COG members reserve 10 slots/pull-throughs or more as a group, the price will be $65 a day. If you reserve directly on your own, or we don't have 10 group reservations the price will be $95 a day. (No tent camping allowed)
For Group Reservations, Details or a List of Amenities - Click Here
7-Feathers-1.jpg

Yurts and Cabins - (@Seven Feathers RV Resort also)
New, feature filled luxury Yurts and Cabins are available now. They sleep 4 or more at about $200 a day. They have all the amenities, services and facilities of the RV Resort. They are very limited in number, so reserve now if this sounds like a great way to attend the National.
For Individual/Direct Reservations, Details or a List of Amenities - Click Here
IMG_20220427_153514.jpg

Charles V. Stanton County Park and Campground
A nice basic campground nestled up to the South Umpqua River, this small campground for RV's and Tents offers the basic amenities (power,water,sewage,restrooms,showers,wifi) in a quiet green natural setting. This is definitely the right spot for tent campers.
For Reservations, Details or a List of Amenities - Click Here
IMG_20220427_161003.jpg

and of course

Rally Central Lodging- Seven Feathers Convention Center
For Reservations, Details or a List of Amenities - Click Here
IMG_20220428_084606.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello COG. Mark Hartman here your camping czar. COG has committed to booking 10 pull through sites for the RV camping discount. Please fill out the reservation form asap. This will be sent to me and I will track. DO NOT CONTACT THE RESORT FOR RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY. All reservation details must come through the club to qualify for the discount. You can cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival date selected. After that a 1 night charge will be applied. I plan to arrive 1 week prior and stay 2 weeks after the rally. let me know if any questions and I will do my best to answer. CU There.

I’ll be taking advantage of the RV arrangements made by Camping Czar Hartman. For those who might follow, the daily rate was $84 for a 60’ pull through. The park looks very swank and several levels higher than this State Park regular. I may have to wash the RV rig. I don’t want to be “that guy” … :cool:
FYI: For anyone on the fence or looking for an even better entry price, the County Park looks well run, a bit more natural, very pretty, and has immediate access to the river for fishing or paddling or just floating around. Were I flying solo with the RV, that might have been my choice.
See you all up there!