• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Camping at the National 2022

coffee_brake

Anybody else camping? They tried to charge me 40 bucks a night for a tent site with water and electric that I don't need. I had to get kinda loud till they "discovered" an open primitive site for 30 a night.

Anybody else tent camping and maybe wanna split a site?

They weren't ridiculous high the last time I camped with them.

We are camping in an RV site. I am pretty sure there are others.
This is the only campground within the transit service that had tent / primitive sites at all. We live full time in our RV and prices have generally all increased dramatically the last two years.

Glad to to hear you are coming to the rally.

Well, I reserved with KOA, and then a couple hours later, Kettle called back and offered that same hookup site for the primitive price.
I reckon that was a pretty good attempt to do right by me...

Let me live in my delusion that they were trying to do good business! Ha!

I'll see if I can cancel with KOA in the morning and jump on it.