• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Can't put KIPASS into steering lock position

johnhopkins1649

I'm new to KIPASS so I'm likely missing something. I followed the directions in the manual to put it into FSS, and that worked fine but when I try to put it into lock, I turn the steering far left and turn it from OFF position to LOCK, but the know won't go all the way to lock. it stops about halfway.
For the record, this is an 08 that was totaled and repaired before the previous owner.

Wheel turned full lock left, press key down to activate KiPASS, then turn key. May need a little wiggle of the handlebars.
The Owners Manual provides exact instructions, and is a free download from www.Kawasaki.com