• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Celebrate the Life of Noel Mulloy

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
This last winter we got news of the passing of a great man.  Noel Mulloy was one of a kind, and his absence from our lives has made a huge impact.  His wife Gail has arranged a Celebration of Life on Saturday, May 26th.  It starts at 1pm and ends at 3pm, and is located at the Kelowna Golf and Country Club in Kelowna, B.C.  The address is 1297 Glenmore Drive, Kelowna, B.C.  The following text is copied from the announcement prepared by Gail.

This will be a casual dress affair. As you all know, Noel hated anything formal. I hope this will be an enjoyable time full of laughter and happy memories.
At 3 o’clock we will all remove to Henrik (Noel’s stepson) and his wife, Katy’s house at 145 Heldon Court in Traders Cove where Noel’s Celebration will continue in the form of an Irish Wake complete with music, food and more reminiscing and laughter. Please bring your favourite libation with you.

Noel cherished his Irish roots so we thought a Wake would give him a proper sendoff. Do come and enjoy yourself and help us do exactly that.

Please RSVP me at gailmulloy@shaw.ca or text me at 778 215 5553 by May 15th so I can tell the caterers the numbers.

Attachments

• Celebration for Noel.pdf
    238.6 KB · Views: 130
SW Area will be sending a Libation. The man was a hoot and a half. Will miss him sincerely. God Speed Brother.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
This last winter we got news of the passing of a great man.  Noel Mulloy was one of a kind, and his absence from our lives has made a huge impact.  His wife Gail has arranged a Celebration of Life on Saturday, May 26th.  It starts at 1pm and ends at 3pm, and is located at the Kelowna Golf and Country Club in Kelowna, B.C.  The address is 1297 Glenmore Drive, Kelowna, B.C.  The following text is copied from the announcement prepared by Gail.

This will be a casual dress affair. As you all know, Noel hated anything formal. I hope this will be an enjoyable time full of laughter and happy memories.
At 3 o’clock we will all remove to Henrik (Noel’s stepson) and his wife, Katy’s house at 145 Heldon Court in Traders Cove where Noel’s Celebration will continue in the form of an Irish Wake complete with music, food and more reminiscing and laughter. Please bring your favourite libation with you.

Noel cherished his Irish roots so we thought a Wake would give him a proper sendoff. Do come and enjoy yourself and help us do exactly that.

Please RSVP me at gailmulloy@shaw.ca or text me at 778 215 5553 by May 15th so I can tell the caterers the numbers.

This event IS IN BC so it will require a Passport or enhanced Driver's License as applicable!

Someone who goes please hoist a pint of the black stuff for Noel on my behalf. :beerchug: