• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG 2022 Directory/Handbook heading for your mailbox

ForumAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
cog-handbook-2022-delivery-notice.jpg

The US Postal Service has all the 2022 Handbooks and they are in the process of being delivered to COG Members. They won't all arrive at the same time, so please be patient with the USPS.

A huge shout out to Harry Martin for the great cover art. Talented and generous.
( you can get a book of his Cartoons on Amazon )

The Directory / Handbook has all the old favorites...
  • Alphabetical Directory of Members
  • Cross reference by State
  • Board (AD), Officer and AAD Info and Contacts
  • COG Constitution & By-laws
  • Industry Vendors list
...and a few new things too...
  • COG Member Resources (basically where to find COG stuff)
  • Club Elections and COG Areas information
  • Longest Term COG Member list
  • Tips and specs (a few basic ones, like setting the clocks)
  • In Case of Emergency form in the back
    (COG encourages you to have ICE information in numerous places)

Dam, and i paid extra to be the first..... im calling willy wonka and demanding my money back.....i.should have known after i couldnt get a golden goose.....

Good news update.

We're getting lots of reports of the Directory/Handbooks arriving in all COG areas!

The time it takes yours to get delivered is completely up to the US Postal Service and their schedule and service. All handbooks were submitted to the USPS on the same day. It will take some more time for some of the Directory/Handbooks to reach their destinations. Some of the COG volunteers that helped produce the handbook (at least one west coaster, and one east coaster) have never seen a physical version of the final product because they haven't received theirs yet either :D.

Please be patient.

Thanks for the update, I was just wondering about this. I'm not taking my eyes off my mailbox until it shows up.

Good thing I learned to sleep with one eye open, growing up with older sisters who liked to harass me :sneaky:

I DID see a guy with a horned helmet lurking on thereā€¦šŸ˜‚
The guy in the horned helmet is yer hero. ie; "Me"
Look closely (use a little colorful imagination) and you'll see that I'm standing beside "The" RED Connie of your dreams.

So, (inquiring minds wanna know) who else is on the back cover?
I see a Munchkin with a unicycle. (I wonder who that could be)?

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Well done Harry and the Team that put the handbook together. Saaaaaa-lute!

Last edited:
So Ted, are you saying that you are depicted with MY RED C-14? šŸ˜‰
Very nice of you!
(Excellent covers-yes!!)

Err going back to the Membership Handbook.
Who else is on the back?

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Roll-on's are not done to find out who's bike is fastest.
Their done to evaluate modification's and can be done between any 2 bikes.
Go here to join the Roll On discussion.

Last edited: