• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COG Utah - Spring Ride #1 - April 3rd

Hello COG Utah,

Spring is upon us and it's time to start getting some riding in!  This weekends weather forecast is shaping up nicely and I'd like to get as many of you together as possible for a Ride to Eat.

All the higher elevation roads are currently still closed, but that won't stop us.  I was thinking maybe lunch in Park City or maybe Midway.  We could do Brown's Canyon, or Wanship/Rockport, through Peoa-Oakley-Kamas, then hit lunch.

Sunday is probably best for me, Saturday might work too depending on timing.

Let me know ASAP if you want to go and what day you prefer and we'll settle the details by Thursday.

Here's to the beginning of another great riding season!!!

Mike
COG - SWR - AAD - UT - Whipping Boy :)
Cell/Text - 801-918-1897

Okay Gents,

Here are the details...

Sunday
1:00pm
KSU at 1:15pm
Old Lowe's Parking Lot - Just off I-15 on 9000S. in Sandy
Route - I have one in mind but open to suggestions.  We'll catch lunch somewhere along the way.

Mike