• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connecticut Meet & Greet Lunch SUN 12/1/19

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Connecticut Meet & Greet Lunch
SUN, December 1, 2019  12:00 PM
Senor Panchos, 530 Middlebury Rd (RT 64), Middlebury, CT 06762
Forget about eating more turkey... join Andy Howgego (COG#8265) as he hosts this meet & greet so we can enjoy some good Mexican food along with good COG company. Ride or drive, depending on the weather. We can chat about all riding we've done, and plans for next year.
Please RSVP by registering for the activity at the COG Online event calendar:
http://www.cog-online.org/ClubPortal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&eventID=258717

This Connecticut meet & greet lunch is next weekend. Come hang with us.
The restaurant is on RT 64 in Middlebury, easy to get to off I-84, exit 17.

Hya,
I am back from hunting, no luck but good times. So lets get a burrito on and head down on Sunday, I will be putting my daughter on the train in the morning and be ready for a Tequila. Looks like a cold rain is going to be a blowing so iIwill be caging it. hOPE TO SEE ALL THERE.
Andy

:mad:good morning. We r all good with lunch today cant wait to get my chill fix before the storm. See u soon

Had a great time at Senor Pancho's Good to see everyone  :great:

No drama getting home but just as the freezing rain fell on the 1" of snow. Tomorrow will be slippery