• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Connie 2010 and 2011

mi2az

Big Wheel
I just need to ask for verification. Went to the bike dealer and I was taliking to the sales guy on the connies.

I thought that the heat issue fix was done on the 2010 models with the new body work channeling the heat away from the rider. But the sales guy told me that the heat issue fix was resolved only on the 2011 model.

So what is the real answer.

Was the heat issue resolved for both 2010 and 2011 or just 2011.

Besides the color, is there any other difference between the 2010 and 2011 ?

Thanks

The modifications to the fairing first appeared on the 2010 C14. The only difference I know of between the 2010 and 2011 are the colors. Your salesman may not be the most knowledgeable. SO you may want to check out any other pertinent information he may give you!