• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

COnsidering a Concours

indyst

Big Wheel
Considering a '10-'11 Concours to replace my ST1100 and VFR Hondas. The one spec I can't seem to find is the carrying capacity of the Concours. Anyone know what it is? Also any words of wisdom?

Thanks
INDYST

I'm picking my 2011 up today. ordered the kawasaki trunk. hyper silver. sending seat to sergents for work and installing motorcycle larry peg lowers.

I guess i'm just spoiled. tried goldwings, cruisers, they just don't get the heart pumping like this bike. plus i just don't like sitting directly on my but. sport tourers have the best natural spine position, according to Docs.

Well you should have picked her up by now. Where's the photo's?  :)

Congrats Bob!

One of the other Bob's!!!

Cap'n Bob said:
Well you should have picked her up by now. Where's the photo's?  :)

Congrats Bob!

One of the other Bob's!!!

Yep welcome to the forum

From another Bob