• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Creekside Grill 'n Ride (MD-PA)

jack frederick

Only two more weeks until Creekside Grill 'n Ride, July 14 & 15.....check the calendar for complete details.  Please be sure to RSVP on the Calendar of Events or call Jack at 717-764-9091; email debbahn@gmail.com.  Deb & I are hoping for good weather for everyone to enjoy the day and for those camping, another great time around the fire pit.  Remember to be prepared for the "Table of Truth".  We look forward to hosting this event for the 3rd year.

My wife and I will also be there. So will my bother and his wife. Same crew as last year.

It was great to meet with fellow Coggers this weekend.  The weather cooperated, and the fire pit lit up the evening as stories were shared.  I hope everyone got home safely and enjoyed this event as much as Deb and I did.  Looking forward to getting together at future COG events.

No doubt Jack!  Once again Jack and Deb outdid themselves and provided all of the wonderful accommodations for lunch, dinner, and breakfast the next day. The weather was perfect for July. This should be a ride report, but after everyone rode in and got settled and relaxed in the shade with the breeze blowing, no one wanted to get up and go for a ride.  ;)
We had 16 for the Saturday afternoon/evening event, 5 overnight campers and two rode in for the Sunday breakfast. It was a great time and sorry if you missed it. Jack and Deb deserve a big thank you for hosting the first class event.  These guys are experts at throwing a party!  :beerchug: :great: :103: :character0029: :49:

Some photos just in case anyone thinks we were were making it up about how nice a place and event this was.... :)

creek1.jpg

creek2.jpg

creek3.jpg

I know I only came for breakfast on Sunday,  but want to thank you & Deb for a great breakfast & your hospitality. 

For those members who were at our event, here is an update on the "spider tree" that had crashed into the creek.  After the rains from the past few days, it has "moved on", or shall we say floated on.  No longer do we have to deal with it........it is now downstream.