• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Daytona BikeWeek COG Breakfast March 14th, 2020

Registered. See you there? https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=260284&mo=3&tDate=%7Bd%20%272020%2D03%2D21%27%7D

Mcfly said:
Damn...  Got the 1st weekend of Bikeweek off...  :mad:

Enjoy!

I put in for the day off, but probably won't know until the day before...

...so iffin' I git the time off, I'll be sure to attend.  :)

Mcfly said:
Mcfly said:
Damn...  Got the 1st weekend of Bikeweek off...  :mad:

Enjoy!

I put in for the day off, but probably won't know until the day before...

...so iffin' I git the time off, I'll be sure to attend.  :)

Always nice to have another white bike there.  :great:

Last minute granddaughter in town from Colorado so I'll be a no show.

Y'all have fun and ride focused.

Victor Salisbury said:
Maaaaann, I'm out also. Back injury flareup, while heading over, totally shot my whole bikeweek trip..........maximum bummed....
Sorry, Vic. Hope you feel better soon.

I wound up not making the trip either. I was looking forward to it, but had some personal stuff come up at the last minute.

SteveJ. said:
Last minute granddaughter in town from Colorado so I'll be a no show.

Y'all have fun and ride focused.

Had a marvy time with granddaughter today. Wifey forgot her purse at the daughters house(granddaughter is staying there) so I get to ride over tomorrow to pick up.

Riding bonus: daughter or GD will be riding pillion for a two hour spin on the groovy roads north of Tampa. They are gonna flip a quarter to see who goes.