• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Deleting posts

mjsrmiller9825

I am a fairly new member and have asked quite a few questions. Folks here have been very helpful with input. I don't wish to clutter the forum with my posts. Is there a way to delete them when the answers have quit coming in and my questions have been answered? Thank You.

You should be able to delete your own posts within a grace period. No worry about the clutter - We like to retain informational posts to help others in the future who may have same or similar questions.

We try not to delete posts unless they seriously violate forum rules. The reason as stated above. Your questions and answers just might help someone with the same questions or problems. So please think about it before you push that delete button. It's kinda hard to point someone in the right direction if a question/answer has been removed. Thanks, Tim

Do items in the Emporium get deleted once sold now ? Always bugged me that they were not deleted in the old forum .

I believe the OP is supposed to mark as sold in the title. If the op can't edit a title a request to a mod should also work. I also believe the idea of not deleting an emporium once sold to give people an idea of what kind of money things are going for.