• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Demo Rides

JimClem

Moped
A friend who has since moved to Florida was telling me about a motorcycle dealership in southern Illinois off I-55 I believe he said that hosts a demo weekend in the spring, supposed to be a pretty big deal. This dealership carries a number of metric manufacturers from what I understand. Any of this sound familiar, interested in making a road trip, thanks!

Hey Clem, down here in southern ILL-inois we consider I 55 central to northern.  ;)  Might be a dealer in Alton.

I know Vern Eide MotoPlex here in Sioux Falls will have Victory and Indian Demo Days this spring.  I did the Indian Demo Days last fall, and it was pretty fun.