• Forum Subscribers and COG Members, please be aware of policy changes put into effect due to action of the COG board of directors based on input from members. The new membership system makes it possible to implement these changes.

Forum Subscribers – Forum Subscribers get a six-month limited feature trial forum membership. Forum Subscribers Read the Details Here.

Members – Your full forum access is only in effect while your membership status is active. Members Read the Details Here

• FORUM NAME - If you are a COG Member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum or you just want a new one, you can now change it on your own. Read the Details Here

• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Devil's Cut 2019

mtnrider

Met Rob (co.kotka) In Monument this morning and we're in Durango. Better than half way to my first COG get-together. Woohoo!  :motonoises: :beerchug:

Leo

OMoaC

Great Group, Great time................Again. Awesome job Charby!  :motonoises: :great: :beerchug:

Nottacop

I made it home safe and sound in 12 hours. Thank y’all so very much for being such a great group. The south west concourse owners group members are fantastic. I had a great time even though it was 34° leaving this morning with our energy provider (Sunrise) beaming right at me and arriving home to hot balmy weather. LOL
See you next time... Shinny side up folks!

Charby

Nottacop said:
I made it home safe and sound in 12 hours. Thank y’all so very much for being such a great group. The south west concourse owners group members are fantastic. I had a great time even though it was 34° leaving this morning with our energy provider (Sunrise) beaming right at me and arriving home to hot balmy weather. LOL
See you next time... Shinny side up folks!

Award for furthest traveled and thanks for making it seven states represented. :great:

Motomaniac

Street Cruiser
Attila,Jack,Pam, and I made it home in a little more than 11 hours!  Fantastic time and a very good turn out! Seven states represented! That's awesome!!  Thank you again Dan for a super job of organizing and keeping up on the communication of the event! Love those roads!! Great to see the ladies too! Let's do it again next year!  :)

:motonoises:  :motonoises:  :great:

OMoaC

Rusty said:
Attila,Jack,Pam, and I made it home in a little more than 11 hours!  Fantastic time and a very good turn out! Seven states represented! That's awesome!!  Thank you again Dan for a super job of organizing and keeping up on the communication of the event! Love those roads!! Great to see the ladies too! Let's do it again next year!  :)

All the ladies coming out was a bonus ticket. I know the counterweight had a great time breaking off from the sausage fest and cackling with the other ladies.

mtnrider

Back in S Denver. I had a great time. It was nice to finally meet some of the people behind the names here. Thanks to Dan and those who helped him. Plan on coming back next year!

JeffinTucson

Big Wheel
That was the best ride that I've ever done... and the best riding that I've ever done... because I got to follow the fast group! What a great learning session! Thanks, all!

'Got some wear on the chicken strips, hauled ass, and was the last to leave with another rider from the Prescott area.

Epic riding!

Attachments

• My2012.jpg
    My2012.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 16
  • HaulinAss.jpg
    HaulinAss.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 15
  • LastOneOut.jpg
    LastOneOut.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 18
  • ChickenStrips.jpg
    ChickenStrips.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 19

CaffeineMan

In the shadow of the Valley of Death
Great job Dan!  A great ride.  It was fun meeting and riding with the Colorado contingent as well as the other new people and of course the usual suspects!

“Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Troy, Dr. Howard”

https://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/stooges.jpg

redline

nice job on getting rid off the chicken strips.  i am probably good for another 1000 miles on my rear if i only drive straight up, no turns.
had nothing left on the sides. I only had 4000 miles on those angels.
ordering my road 5 tomorrow.  need some rubber to make it out to big bend on the 18th next moth.
anybody want to join me?

redline

Just a follow up.
We went camping at city of rocks which is close to silver city new mexico,this weekend.
When we went to the visitor center I saw this 2010 connie sitting outside. I went inside and asked the guy who had some riding gloves in his hand if that was his connie.  he said it was and after talking for a while I introduced him to COG and gave him some info.
He had just done a run down hwy 191, and ran into a deer coming around a turn there. there still was some deer hair on the fairing. headlights were messed up and the fender was gone. pretty lucky if you ask me. We came across deer in the middle of the road but had time to hit the brakes.
he's from Deming. used to ride zx14 and some other fast bikes but he really is impressed with the connie. he think he said he bought it in 2008.

btw, if anyone is interesting in watching or downloading some video , I took almost the entire ride down and back up, let me know and i send you a shared link to the videos.

Motomaniac

Street Cruiser
Yes I would say he was pretty lucky! Glad you gave him information about COG! I would love to see some video you shot!

redline

This is the link for the video's. anybody else is welcome to use this link to watch or download them

https://computechrr-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/ted_computechrr_net/Ehb0_nUYTW1Dl-u6bWhu0AsBb0bi_cQ6nLwfPbjJzIVaWA?e=d5jCVX

let me know if you have any trouble with this link.

the 3 some GB files are the more interesting ones, one going down and the other back up hwy 191.

Ted