• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

DFW Meet and Greet (Bastille Day?)

fartymarty

SC AAD
A SC Meet & Greet at the Smokestack Restaurant has been added to the SC calendar for Saturday July 14th at 11:30.
You can meet at the destination restaurant, or meet at the IHOP in Cleburne TX at 7AM ish to celebrate Bastille Day
with some French toast and depart 8AM-ish and a 3 +/- hour ride (self navigation, no ride leader) to the destination
Restaurant.  Interesting (?YOMV) route available between restaurants.

http://www.cog-online.org/ClubPortal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&eventID=252543

Any questions not answered in the link above, email or PM me.  :great:

Marty, sounds like a great time but Pamela and I have a family event that day. I hope others will join in for some riding and chow!

Craig