• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Dog Days, down & dirty

Good times folks!  Good times!  I have to say that West Virginia has THE BEST roads I've ever had the pleasure of riding! :)

Got back to the ranch after a blast up the interstate with Alex and Marc about 4:45, worn but basking in the afterglow of a great rally.  Saw lots of new faces that I look forward to seeing again.  As usual a fine job by the rallymeister par excellence!  Nice job, Jay! :beerchug:

Oh I didn't crash ONCE on the way home! :))

WG said:
It took me a little longer to get back than most of you folks.

Thanks to Pat, Kurt, Jason, and anyone else who had a hand in putting this on!  :beerchug:

Some of the photos I took:
http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/GeiserW/Motorcycle/COG%20Events/2012%20Dog%20Days%20Down%20and%20Dirty/

Although it was a long trip, I didn't get to ride nearly enough of the local roads.  I guess that just means I'll have to go back again!

Excellent!!  Glad to see you enjoyed the Cass Railroad. Look forward to seeing you again at some future event.  :beerchug:

COGnosticat0r said:
The NC State Patrol stopped us for a little talk  ::) but let us go if we promised to slow down  :eek:

Cool..... if it was MD you'd get a ticket. I had an expired tag on my car (hey, I forget things and am lucky to remember my name sometimes) and instead of giving me a warning or a fix-it ticket, the MD State Police cop wrote me a full blown ticket, all $120 of it, for operating a vehicle with an expired tag.

On the other hand, riding home from Dog Days this past Sunday, I caught the flash of a photo radar box's strobe flash in my right mirror and I know I won't get a ticket.